Terms & Conditions
Specifications and pricing of goods
Specifications of goods shown on this web site may differ from the actual article and are subject to manufacturers changes without prior notice. All prices are subject to change without notice.
MY HAIR CARE Delivery policy
Delivery charge is subject to order as well as Delivery Destination. Please contact My Hair Care’s sales for current amount.
For distribution nationwide, My Hair Care relies on the services of a courier company. Customers can either use own courier or My Hair Care; in either instance, the customers are responsible for the full amount of delivery charges. If customers decide to use My Hair Care’s courier, they will be asked to pay the delivery charges in advance, as per the courier’s quotation.
In case the customer uses My Hair Care’s courier and has made the payment by credit card, the customer may be required to present the credit card used in the transaction to the courier upon delivery of the goods.
Refunds and Returns Policy
Goods returned for credit must be in their original packing complete with all instructions and manuals. My Hair Care reserve the right to refuse credit for any goods returned not complying with these terms.
- A 10% handling charge will be levied on all goods returned if a credit is given more then 7 days after date of purchase, subject to acceptance rules laid out above.
- No credits will be given on goods returned after seven days or more from date of purchase.
- Goods returned for credit must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice. Goods will not be credited without this.
- Warranties are null and void on any Equipment and/or goods damaged by lightning or power surges.
- Warranties are null and void on any goods returned with physical damage.
- No credits will be given on any goods returned with lightning, power surge or physical damage.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all goods sold by My Hair Care come with a one year carry in warranty.
- My Hair Care do not do on site service.
- Goods returned as faulty must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice. All goods sold by My Hair Care are scanned and My Hair Care will not attend to any faulty goods without a copy of the original invoice or where such goods do not show on our scanning system as having been purchased from My Hair Care.
- While every effort will be made to attend to faulty goods as soon as possible, we regret that no faulty goods will be attended to immediately. A minimum turnaround time of 24 hours with a maximum time of 72 hours will be the general rule. Goods which have to be returned to local or overseas suppliers will take between one week and six weeks to repair or replace.
- A minimum charge, which changes from time to time, will be levied on goods returned as faulty, where the fault is found not to have been caused by a product or assembly supplied by My Hair Care or where the fault is caused by software.
- A manufacturer may change specifications and warranty terms for any products at its own discretion and without prior notice. My Hair Care cannot be held responsible for any loss to any client through a change of warranty terms.
- My Hair Care do not accept bank guaranteed, private or company cheques as payment unless the company has been registered as a dealer with My Hair Care and management approval has been obtained for such payment.
- My Hair Care reserves the right to offer limited warranties of less then one year on any or all of its products or components. It is the responsibility of the customer to ascertain the full terms of the warranty of any product they are purchasing prior to acceptance and / or payment of the goods. Copies of all My Hair Care terms and conditions of sale, returns and warranties are available on request.
- Goods remain the property of My Hair Care until fully paid for.
- There will be no refunds on opened sealed package in any circumstances.
- Any items brought into My Hair Care which are not standard My Hair Care stock items will not be under any circumstances accepted for credit by My Hair Care .
Currencies All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR).
- Payment Clearance: No goods will be released until payment has been confirmed as being on My Hair Care’s account.
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT): Customers may currently pay by transferring cash or making (EFT) Electronic Fund Transfer over the Internet into My Hair Care’s bank account.
- Customer reference: Please indicate clearly on the payment or the EFT your Order No. and/or Invoice No.
- Credit Card: With the introduction of e-commerce on My Hair Care web site, customers will be able to pay by Visa and Master cards online, using secure pages (see Security Policy) using Payfast service
- My Hair Care will not accept any bank guaranteed, private or company cheques as payment.